Friday, November 7, 2008

New Era

I like to whine. I'm sick and tired of humans. They have no brains anymore. Far and few i've met in my lifetime but for right now i can honestly say people have no brains in real life or online. I understand social networking i have the experience, just the users that are using are braindead and getting more stupid by the day. Just like i pointed out a few blogs back one of my favorite movies is Idiocracy. I knew the first time i saw it the future was revealed. The president was black, the people drank gatorade and couldn't grow crops because water was only used for toilets. We are heading in that direction. I'm glad people have hope about Obama but the only reason he's president is to blame the black man for all our problems in the very soon future. It was a set up from the man in charge. The world will change for the worse and i'm excited because i'm a negative creep i'm a negative creep i'm a negative creep and that movies rocks!

No comments: